Everything to be Happy
Larios Centro commitment
At Larios Centro we care about the environment around us, so we have undertaken a Corporate Social Responsibility programme, and actively collaborate with different foundations and associations that promote social equality, education, health… all to help those who need it most.
These are some examples:
- We made a donation of 3,000 liters of milk and more than 1,000 liters of olive oil to the Food Bank to alleviate the rise in the price of these basic necessities and to improve the situations of those who need it most. Specifically, these resources will go to 169 social entities, through which about 50,000 end users will benefit, of which 15,454 are children.
- We gave €1,070 to the Llamada Solidaria (Charitable Call) foundation, raised thanks to our customers and the private contribution of Larios Centro during our Valentine's Day event. All these resources were allocated to help children affected by rare diseases and/or disabilities and who do not have the financial resources necessary to enjoy scholastic support or valuable therapies to improve their quality of life.
- We donated €1,500 to Crecer con Futuro (Grow with a future), thanks in part to the contributions made by the centre's customers at our charitable gift packaging stand during our "Oh Shiny Christmas" holiday campaign. In this way we have been able to do our part to help young people and adolescents facing at-risk situations, so that they can find true homes.
- During the pandemic that struck in 2020, at Larios Centro we helped to reduce the havoc caused by the virus through donations to the Red Cross and the City of Malaga, among others.
- In addition, we continuously support associations such as AECC, Save The Children, and Children's Villages (Aldeas Infantiles) in their campaigns to attract partners and funds.